Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Lit

This blog will show others curiosity and interest in hookahs and shishas. Each post will feature different flavors and combinations of flavored tobaccos called shisha that will be reviewed and tasted personally to share how good or bad it may be. Later posts will include introductions to the functions and even construction of a hookah to better know what a hookah is and how it works.
A way of giving depth and flavor to smoke without the nicotine and tar, simply tobacco and flavor to be better enjoyed. Other blogs from popular hookah websites will be available to also see for direct links to new products and flavors.

3 comments:

  1. I lived in Iran for 4 years and these contraptions were called hubba bubba pipes there. When did they start using the name hookah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting blog. I don't have much experience with hookah. I have smoked hookah twice in my life. Once in London, England. The second time was with my Greek friend at her friends restaurant. Don't remember which flavors I tried in either experience. All I remember is that it was really smooth...not harsh at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the history of hookah, it seemed to have been first thought of by a physician of an emperor in the northwestern provinces of India stretching far far far back. The device was made to 'purify' the tobacco with water and later to be made for status and recreational uses. The different names in all the different parts of the world that has hookah, basically all the different names were just really their native translation from Pakistan. The names were just Pakistan translation to glass, pipe, water, boil, bubble, smoke and others.
    London hookah, that just sounds fun & I did enjoy the packages of hookah I had bought from Greece & won't forget the Apple Rose shisha. ^^

    ReplyDelete