The Nammor hookah hose, it's the best hose that I have or will fully enjoy for my hookah.
It's something about how it's made with plastic and rubber that make it durable and efficient for quite a long time. My hose that I've have used going on a year now & I've still got going without wear or tear, though I do keep particular care of my hookah it really does hold together well.
If wanting to invest in hookah and want the best hose, I swear by the Nammor hose as the best hose that there is for any hookah. They come in small and large sizes, the larger being my recommendation, and several colors though some are not in stock at times.

How long have you been smoking with a hookah? Where and how did you start? Is there any difference health-wise between using a hookah and regular cigarettes? Or is it more comparable to using a pipe?
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine pointed out a Hookah shop here on West Charleston not too far from the Charleston Campus. I live in the neighborhood and didn't even know it was there.
ReplyDeleteHe told me they set you up with a $10 package and have a lounge also.
I've enjoyed hookah for about 4 years, since towards the end of my high-school years. When it comes to health, it is true that any smoke being inhaled and exhaled isn't really meant to be done. The difference between hookah & cigarettes be the nicotine that cig's contain while the hookah just uses the tobacco.
ReplyDeleteAs for the shop on Charleston, $5 cheaper than most places that charge $15+ yet if wanting more hookah than once or twice a week it'd be better to just save for a hookah of your own than spend it buying tastes of a single hookah bowl.