For the interesting wiki related my hookah blog, my choice being BuyHookah Wiki Project, this does have its benefits and drawbacks. It's really great it being at first glance just another shopping website but also having a vast forum and developing wiki as well. The wiki itself is still being made in sections with even the homepage of the wiki still being worked on, making it a little confusing at first navigation. The information itself though inside of the wiki is interesting, mostly in part of the Random Page tab under the Wiki Project tab.
The Random Page feature I thought was rather fun in by giving pages with quite the resources some including website and video links. My favorite of the random pages is the Fantasia shisha, at the following link. http://www.buyhookah.com/wiki/Fantasia_Tobacco
If anything I didn't like was the bit of difficulty in navigating the wiki though the cause is it being still developed in sections and incomplete as a whole. The other ways of viewing the wiki being left to either the Random Page button or by searching for a topic on the search bar.
This seemingly to be later on a new hopeful wiki on hookahs, though at the moment is a work in progress.
www.buyhookah.com - Homepage
It makes me nervous to visit those sites. I keep getting a cross-scripting warning message across the top of my browser when I click on the links that you have posted.
ReplyDelete