From the Middle East and Southern Asia to Canada and Africa, hookah has been a cultural recreation through history as a sign of nobility and individuality. This blog will show familiarity in hookahs to its combination of flavor and even into its mechanics and construction.
For the screencast topic I've choosen how to assemble a hookah. With my own hookah, Mr. Obsidian, to demonstrate its usage and model for the screencast.
Great job with describing each piece of the hookah. I would have to say the pictures are pretty good. However, your voice is not very clear and gives off the illusion that you are not speaking directly into the microphone. In addition, revisit how to post your video on Blogger from the assignment. We need to insert the old embed code into the edit html in the Edit Blog screen.
Truth to tell, I used my laptop with its built-in microphone for the recording. So I was talking to my computer instead of directly into a single mircrophone & something with Internet Explorer gave me troubles with the post. So I didn't care about the HTML coding for getting the post on time and the screencast done. Thanks though for the thoughts.
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Shisha kooltjes
Great job with describing each piece of the hookah. I would have to say the pictures are pretty good. However, your voice is not very clear and gives off the illusion that you are not speaking directly into the microphone. In addition, revisit how to post your video on Blogger from the assignment. We need to insert the old embed code into the edit html in the Edit Blog screen.
ReplyDeleteTruth to tell, I used my laptop with its built-in microphone for the recording. So I was talking to my computer instead of directly into a single mircrophone & something with Internet Explorer gave me troubles with the post. So I didn't care about the HTML coding for getting the post on time and the screencast done.
ReplyDeleteThanks though for the thoughts.
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. https://shishaquality.nl/
ReplyDeleteWe are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Shisha kooltjes
ReplyDelete