One of my first and favorite choices for when I want to fill my hookah is Fantasia. Here in Las Vegas they may be hard to find since the distributors in stores are rather low by being sold exclusively by certain individuals who hold the sales rights with Fantasia. Perfect with one of the few shops being within a short drive I have always been given the chance to try new flavors once available, such as Red Velvet and Yager.
The Red Velvet had a smell better than its taste, probably difficult when working with baking pastry to make a smoke flavor. Rather I found that this would be a great base for trying with mixed flavors like Rose, Mint, and Cherry to bring out more variety.
The Yager Bomb was the other way around aside from Red Velvet; the taste was better than the smell, though it wasn't a bad scent yet off from what was shown. It came off smelling like a simple pack of fruit punch against the distinct flavor from energy drinks that give when drank.
Overall I liked the ideas and the flavors, but not enough to where I'll have those as the top picks next time.


I don't smoke a hookah, but my older so likes to. I'm going to pass along your blog page to him. He'll really like learning about all of the different flavors available.
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't know there were all of these different types of flavors. The only flavors that I have tried are the usual mint and different fruits. I had no idea that the flavors could be so exotic.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I had no idea that hookah flavors grew this diverse. I have tried strawberry, chocolate, mango, and passion fruit. Chocolate and passionfruit were pretty good. I will have to try these two flavors. Any idea how to get ride of the burning sensation in my lungs from smoking hookah?
ReplyDeleteIf you have a discomfort burning sensation when having hookah, it could be different things. Perhaps just by too much shisha or not enough screen to catch the coal ash, though putting ice along with chilled water always helps making your hookah cool smooth.
ReplyDelete